Tuesday, July 26, 2005

REMODEL EXPERT?

So, at enrichment the other night - it was a get to know you night because they have had a lot of new families move into the ward - I actually had people come up to me and ask me for advice on how to remodel a couple of things. I don't know if that's a compliment, or an admission to insanity? Lets just say I would never have thought that I would know so much about tile, wallpaper, and tearing out a fireplace/putting in a false wall and wall entertainment center. Ahh, doesn't Life teach such interesting things? Mostly I learned that I'm going to buy New next time!

5 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

So, where is the picture of the rotorooter?

kristi r said...

funny! I should have taken a picture of that!!

N8ster said...

Yeah, I saw your comment on the tile, and I thought to myself--yeah, if you are thinking of buying a fixer-upper, consult with me or Betsy first.

Earl and Vickie said...

Yes, you BOTH have wonderful experiences in that area.....

Betsy said...

At least you are getting things remodeled as soon as you moved in. We didn't finish until we were ready to move out - 4 1/2 years later! Just bite the bullet and get it all done up front. Some things are worth paying someone else to do. (just an insider tip)