Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Slowly but Surely!!!!

I finally finished my english 315 independent study class!!!! yea!!!! I managed to get an A on the final, and an A in the class. Only one class left to graduate . . . I'm shooting to have it done by the holidays, but if we look at my past to predict the future, it will take me two years to finish the last class! Either way I think I'm going to plan a big party for when I graduate!!! You are all invited.

2 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

No, no two more years!!!! Bite the bullet.

Seriously, we're really proud of you, I know how much you were worried about the final.

Betsy said...

Just do it. I know that those independent study classes are nerve wracking. I did one last spring. But it sure feels great to get them done.