Well, I was tagged 'it' by Barbara to give some random facts:
1. I like to run. It's a little tricky because I don't like to run with a jogging stroller, which results in not running as often as I would like. This last Saturday my sister-in-law Randi and I ran a 5k up at Copper Mountain ski resort.
2. I like to do crafts. Scrapbooking, sewing quilts, crocheting, etc. I recently joined a card making group which has been fun to make and get different homemade cards from people.
3. I look forward to daily naptime where I can claim approxiametely two hours to myself.
4. I am a football fan. I actually like to watch football, and like to learn about plays and stats, and I enjoy playing fantasy football. Go Broncos!
5. It's a good thing that I married such a wonderful man who is really good at a lot of things. He motivates me to be a better person, and to learn new skills. I don't consider myself as being a hugely motivated person - so he keeps me growing.
Ok. I'm going to pass the 'tag' along to Earl. :) Interested to know what you will put!
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
1 comment:
I don't know what your talking about (not a hugely motivated person). You wear me out just thinking of all the things your up to. ; )
Post a Comment