Ah, it's late at night and everyone is tired (including me) except for Amanda who is very, very awake. So, I figured I might as well be productive! My little sweetie is really on the road to crawling. Everytime you put her down sitting, she transitions to crawling mode (hands and knees) stays there for about a minute, then ends up on her tummy. She has learned to move forward a little bit, and it really good at moving backwards, and turning circles. :) It is so fun to see them learn new things! Pretty soon she'll be all over the place!!!! I'm going to have to baby-proof!
2 comments:
Your kids are the cutest. Wish they lived closer. How far is it from Colorado to here in Utah where we live.
Ithink its about 8 hours, maybe closer to 7. it's been awhile since I've driven it - I'll have to ask Matt. Wish we lived closer too!
Post a Comment