A big High - 5 when we were all done!
Whee!
Trekking up to the top.We have really enjoyed living back in Colorado and the snow that we get! Andrew loves it too! It snowed a couple of days ago, so yesterday Andrew and Matt went sledding at one of the neighborhood parks.
5 comments:
Yeah, I remember sledding next to the highway between Logan and Brigham City, there was a great hill there. You were probably too little, but the boys for sure did it.
Vickie informs me that she was pregnant with Kristi at the time of the sledding. Yeah, she was too little to remember.
I don't remember much about the actual sledding, but I think I remember seeing pictures from the event in our early photo albums.
Looks like it was lots of fun! Wish there was that much snow up here! I remember when we were young my parents would take us to Mt. Charleston in our big green van and go sledding. Oh the times!
The memory I have from sledding next to the highway was mowing some stranger down because I didn't know how to steer and the dude was standing with his back to the hill.
Post a Comment