Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tag, I'm it
Four jobs I've had:
1. Child Care at the Athletic Club
2. Bank Teller
3. Data Entry
4. Dr. office receptionist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. The Cutting Edge
3. Lethal Weapon (all four)
4. Sound of Music

Four places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Provo, UT
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Littleton, CO

Four TV shows I love(d):
1. Beauty and the Geek
2. Lost
3. House
4. The Unit

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Sopranos
4. Sex in the City

Four books I'm now reading or just finished:
1. Book of Mormon
2. So you want to Raise a Boy
3. Before it's too late
4. (not a book I know, but) Parents magazine

Four Places I have vacationed (or visited while on Business trips):
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Cancun
4. London

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Penne Pesto
2. Chicken Fajitas
3. Hootananny Hotcakes
4. Pizza

Four sites I visited daily:
1. Wells Fargo
2. Blog
3. Hotmail
4. msn

Four places I rather be right now:
1. Lake Powell
2. Capri, Italy - hmm, it smells like lemon blossoms and the sea
3. Yuma, AZ hanging out by the pool, and eating fresh strawberries with the Grandparents
4. Las Vegas, NV - It's always comfortable to be home!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

parenting books (and magazines) are always a great choice. I need all the help I can get.

Kris said...

where did you go?