Sunday, August 20, 2006

Half Marathon!

Randi and I ran the "Georgetown to Idaho Springs" Half Marathon last Saturday. (these pictures are low quality, because they were taken with my phone!) We had a good race. We ran it six minutes faster than we were hoping for!

This is us after the race. We were both pretty tired, but it was interesting to look around at people who were really stiff, and really tired and see how the training has really paid off for me! We both thought that we could run it again, which is a good sign as the marathon is less than five weeks away! Happy running!

4 comments:

Kris said...

CONGRATS! Sometime you'll have to tell me all about it!

Earl and Vickie said...

I'm impressed! I know you were worried about getting the training into your schedule. Good Job!

Jeremy B said...

I can't believe how happy you two look in the "after" picture. I'd be dead.

Betsy said...

You are my inspiration. I am definitely impressed. Good luck with the marathon. I just read that a half marathon is a great tune up race for doing a marathon. I'm sure you'll do great.