so, these are a few questions that I keep asking myself, and I thought I would combine them and maybe you'll answer?
Betsy - how is the 1/2 marathon training going? When is it? Are you feeling ready???
Jeremy, have any big hikes coming up? Bet it's starting to get pretty and the leaves are starting to change?
Sariah, remind me your due date?
Betsy, how is toby doing? How's school?
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
9 comments:
No big hikes for me. Although Thursday is our school's "Walk to School" day and so I might walk a bit that morning.
January 26th. We find out what we are having on the 21st. So we will at least have a new post next week.
Walk to school. Is your school close to home?
Thanks Sariah, I'll put it on my calendar and we can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl!
Toby is enjoying middle school. He didn't go the first 2 weeks, but thing are in full swing now. He is learning to play the trumpet for band, which is especially fun for him.
I forgot to mention, we have some camping coming up, now that the weather is getting a little cooler. For Thanksgiving, we will be at Enchanted Rock, and there are a couple 5-7 mile loops there that I will try to take a couple of the kids on.
I can see him playing the trumpet. I think that sounds like a good instrument to play, and something fun and new!
The training isn't going as well as i'd hoped. I think that mostly the elevation will get the best of me. But I will run/walk and feel confident that I can finish it at least. I think it will just add a little mit of time to my guesstimate.
I bet you will do fine! Yeah, elevation can be a bummer. I had a little challenge with that when I moved to kingman from phoenix, but I think that you will do great! Glad you are still planning on doing it! I bet you'll surprise yourself!
You need to post about your marathon girl!! Any pictures at the finish line?
Post a Comment