Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A visit to Santa . . .


We took the kids to see Santa at the mall last week. Mandy has been a mommy's girl lately (very common for her age). We told them she would cry, but to just take the picture! I think it's pretty funny, and one that I will always enjoy. When we went to leave between sobs she said, "bye . . .bye . . .santa . . . .claus." and waved goodbye to him. He thought it was pretty funny.
Andrew told santa that he wanted a sled with fire coming out of the back of it (if you hear the whole dialog it includes the sled changing into a rocket, or a boat). um. I think that we are going to take a couple more trips to the toy store to see if there isn't something else he would like to have instead.

7 comments:

Barb said...

That picture made my whole day.

Jeremy B said...

I love Andrew's imagination.

Kris said...

That's pretty funny. I laugh because I know Ella will do the same thing. We are planning on taking the kids to see Santa at the Mall. I'm planning on some crying from the kids.

Earl and Vickie said...

That's a great picture, and I love her "bye bye Santa"!!!

Jeremy B said...

Can't wait to see pictures of that rocket sled.

kristi r said...

He told Santa at our ward Christmas party that he wanted a monorail. That is something that I think we can work out. . .

Betsy said...

I love the picture!!

Isaac has changed his mind about 15 times in the last 2 months. I already bought Christmas. He'll just have to like what he's getting, I hate shopping in December.