Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baby Boy




Little Alexander was born 6/17 at a healthy 7 pounds 6 ounces, and 19 inches long.
We are happy to have him in our family!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable!!
I hope that you are able to get some sleep (I know that's hard with a newborn.) At least you have some help with your mom there.

I think every hospital in the country must have those same striped hats and blankets. My kids had the same ones in 4 different hospitals in 4 different states.

Earl and Vickie said...

Nice pictures!!! He's a cutie!!
I'm wishing I was there.. :(

Kris said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful!!!! Sometime I would love to hear how it went! Hope you are you getting taken care of, relaxing and enjoying it all.

Kris said...

Whoops, that's supposed to be 'hope you are getting taken care of...' :)