Last Friday if I would have been in Provo I could have walked across the stage and received my degree. That right folks, in just a shade over a decade I managed to finish my BS in Human Development from BYU!!!!!!
Thanks for all the nice comments! It is a relief to finally be done. I feel like now I can look at learning as something I can do when I want to (without all the pressure to get it done)!
7 comments:
And we are SO proud of you finally finishing!!! Good Job!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe we haven't celebrated!!!!
Congrats!!!
Yeah, now I am the only one without a BS.
You are my HERO! Seriously, I look up to you for accomplishing this! Gives me hope! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yeah Kristi! Good for you! -Jeremy
Thanks for all the nice comments! It is a relief to finally be done. I feel like now I can look at learning as something I can do when I want to (without all the pressure to get it done)!
Post a Comment