Yep. We are going to be moving to a beautiful little town in about one month (If you are wondering what the little town is, feel free to email me. I don't want to get too personal here). So now the days are full of things that need to get done before the grand event.
We sure have loved living in Littleton, and will miss the family and friends here.
The kids have been enjoying the "signs of spring". Our lilacs have finally bloomed, and they smell fabulous. Xander loves to be outside (especially when he has pants, and shoes on to prevent raw knees and toes.) And the kids have been enjoying riding their bikes. Nothing like a cold snowy winter to appreciate spring!
5 comments:
so...the search is over!!Hooray! Yes, please e-mail. I'd love to know more!
is that the house you're buying!? cute,...
Oh yeah! Please be aware an email is coming your way!!!
I love the house!!
If only spring would come to stay. Can you believe it's snowing?
Congrats on moving! I do not envy the moving experience! Good luck with it...if you're anywhere near Provo, we'd love to help!
Post a Comment