Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lemonade anyone?


Andrew has been wanting to have a lemonade stand for some time. We decided to have a garage sale before we move, and thought that would be a great time to sell some lemonade! Matt and Andrew spent a couple of Saturdays building and painting the stand.
I think Andrew made more profit than we did! He had a great time, and he and Mandy are saving the money to buy a new swingset for the new house!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

awesome! I love that you are working on a family project together to save money for their swingset. we used to do a little of that when we were younger saving up for our trips to disneyland or things like that. In the end we got to use all the money as spending money,..but it was still fun to think that I was saving up.

N8ster said...

Sounds like fun. Reminds me of Aspen and her friend selling golf balls in our back yard.

Looks like Matt had lots of fun building it as well.

Nuestro Familia said...

How fun!!! I bet they were so excited to sell the Lemonade.

i said...

That's the kind of Lem. stand I have always imagined in my dreams. So cool!