Friday, June 06, 2008

What a view!


Well, it's two weeks until we move, and the packing has officially begun! I am getting pretty excited about our new house, and all of the changes that will come with the move. These are some pictures of the views from the house. The area sure is pretty!
Matt and I have been pretty sad about not being able to truly do a garden this year, however I think I will be busy with a new project. There are about 14 fruit trees on the property. (I'll know better when we get there, but) I think there are cherry, apricot, apple, pear, and others that I will get to experiment with! Bring on the jam!

7 comments:

Theresa said...

ooh really nice how great! and your kids are really going to love having those fruit trees. Young kids and fruit are always a magical combination I think. haha.

i said...

WOWWEE! Looks like you have enough open space for 9 more kids! What a lovely view! Good luck packing. I'm just glad it's you moving and not me! :)

kristi r said...

I guess I was a little misleading. The land you see before the mountains is not ours, but our neighbors. Although we are on 2 acres.

i said...

You said it right...Views from the house. Two acres is a ton...I think our house is on 1/8 acre. We don't sing the song " wide open spaces much around her...but you will. :)

Kris said...

Lucky... (Napoleon voice)

Jeremy B said...

Kristi,
What was the website that you used to order Andrew pre-school things. I am thinking about doing that for Garrett instead of Pre-school.
Robin

kristi r said...

robin, it's mothergoosetime.com
It's a great program! I sure have enjoyed it, especially the no-prep part!