Tuesday, July 29, 2008

love this age.



I absolutely love the age/stage little Xander is in right now. I love when they start to walk, and when they are trying to communicate - little words, little pointing of fingers with a "this", or a "please?" And I love there little grins. This little boy is going to be a little flirt his whole life. He waits for people to look at him, gives them a little coy smile, then pretends to be shy, and tucks his head in. People just can't resist, me included.

He is also my adventurous one. He will walk out to the play set, climb up the ladder, and then slide down on his belly, climb up the ladder, slide down on his belly. I need to get a video of it.

6 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

When YOU were the little kid, we took the bottom rung off of the swing set so you couldn't climb the ladder without help......

Robin B said...

That looks like a really fun playset. I can't believe that Andrew is big enough to climb up that thing. But the last time I saw him he was only 2 months old. They grow so fast. We would love to come see you guys maybe some weekend soon since Jeremy now works through the week during the summer and school starts Aug. 12. You are also welcome to come and see us anytime too.

Also I love all the posts. I enjoy keeping up on your lives.

kristi r said...

Well, I don't mind him climbing the ladder and sliding as long as he does it right (on his belly), with me there to watch.

i said...

He sure is getting so big...And cuter too! I love happy babies! Great playset to add to the children's wonderland! Wonderful!

Tyler V said...

So cute! That's how my little Sheridan is--I LOVE IT! It's also my favorite age. So fun.
You look fabulous, I can't believe that you've had all those cute kids and look better than ever.

The Jeffs Family said...

Xander is so adorable--I can't wait for Spencer to get to that age!