Wednesday, January 07, 2009

long overdue

The cottonwood tree by our house dropped a ton of leaves, great for jumping and playing in!

Mandy took a ballet class with some friends in the fall.

Alex loves to wear shin guards. He will find them and bring them to me to put them on.

7 comments:

Robin B said...

I love the leave picture. That looks like so much fun. I remember doing that as a kid.

Theresa said...

he must think they're like boots only better because your feet don't get sweaty,... alex is so cute,...he's my pal. :)

beckers said...

I miss Colorado and the seasons! I can't believe how adorable your kids are!

The Jeffs Family said...

How cute are your kids! I love the ballet picture of Mandy. Hope you are enjoying 2009!

Jennifer said...

What great pictures. And how adorable is she in her pink leotard! I laughed at the shin guards. It was swim flippers at our house.

Kris said...

Oh my goodness, Alex is getting so big! You guys look like you're enjoying life! Good job on the cider by the way.

Heaps Crew said...

Hey, I finally found your blog! I emailed you an invite to ours, too. Cute photos. Now I will have to hound you to keep it updated (and you can hound me in return...I need it!)