Monday, April 13, 2009

Middle of October

Yea for Theresa and Kerstin for picking up on Alex's shirt in the Easter pictures! We are expecting #4 in the middle of October. We are super excited!

8 comments:

. said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was wondering the same thing about his shirt, but I didn't comment on it. Will you find out what you're having? Soooo happy for you!

Kerstin said...

Congrats!!! That is very exciting news! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Congrats Kristi! Inoticed it also, but witht he younger siblings they get hand me downs so I didn't want to ask anything. So exciting!!

EARLYREISERS said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! Hopefully we can see you again sometime soon.

The Jeffs Family said...

Congrats--I hope you are feeling well! Thinking of you!

carolyn said...

wow. can you be any more admirable? totally cool. hope all goes well!

beckers said...

Oh my goodness! That's so exciting! Congratulations to you guys!

Tyler V said...

Wow, congrats! Let me know how 4 goes!