Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring


Ah, spring. You know they teach everyone that frogs say "ribbit", but that actually is just one of the sounds they make. It is spring, and the frogs are in the pond again. The pond is outside our bedroom window, and the weather is conducive to open windows. At night frogs do not say ribbit. I affectionately call them screaming frogs. I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about.


We are spending some time outside with all of the yard work. Alex has enjoyed watching the ants.


I love tulips. They are my favorite flower. It makes me smile everytime I walk outside.


4 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Tulips are my favorite too! I showed Carly the picture of your kids holding the frog- she did a little scream- we are kinda wimpy in this house! She kept asking if they washed their hands after. I have totally passed on my freakish fear of things to my kids!!

Theresa said...

just as long as the frogs are staying outside the open window I could probably get over it. :)

Jennifer said...

Gavin LOVES the frog pictures. We have had to click on them and make them bigger a couple times! I also love the flowers!!

Gramzer said...

Kristi I'm with you on the tulips. They did very well considering the delay in planting. The tractor makes you all look so official. Welcome to the Runyan Farm.