Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!

Excited!!!!

Both Andrew and Mandy have been so excited to start school again! Mandy is a Kindergartener now, and was sooooo excited to ride the bus (without seat belts!).

Andrew is in a class with two of his best friends, and seems to have a great teacher. It was a great morning getting them ready, and they were both confident and ready when they got to the playground! Yea!




6 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe Mandy is already in Kindegarten! they all look so cute!

Earl and Vickie said...

It looks like they will have a GREAT year!

. said...

Mine could hardly wait, either! Cassidy just walked into kindergarten like she'd been going there for her whole life. I thought she'd cry - nope, not even a glance backwards!

Tammy said...

Where's the photo of the cute pregnant Mommy sending off her kids. :) They're looking quite grown up. I'm glad they had a great first day.

Gramzer said...

So fun to see beautiful, happy children going off to school. Thank you Kristi and Matt for making such a great environment for these precious children to grow.

Jennifer said...

super cute pictures!! I wish I were there to fix them after school cookies and hear all about the fun at school.