Tuesday, November 08, 2005

costumes




Mandy as a cute bunny, and Drew as a fireman. Matt dressed up like a fireman too, but I didn't manage to get a picture of it! I think there is a picture of him on the Harris family blog though. We went trick-or-treating on our street. Drew took a little convincing to go trick-or-treating, but I think overall had a good time. We had a spook alley in our garage. Sadly I didn't take any great pictures, but Randi did and posted them on their family blog (Harris family under the links). We had a pretty good turn out, and a couple of kids who went and got their friends and came back through. It definitely turned out great because we had the best scarers in the universe - Hannah, Lucy, and Mary!!! Matt is already figuring out how to make it better for next year!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Adorable! It took my Drew a couple houses before he went up to the doors by himself. It wasn't too long after that before we couldn't keep up with him.

kristi r said...

Well, glad you didn't see any REAL firemen. . . I could also picture the mess of all the smushed pumpkins that you know would happen!!!! Did you have a good Halloween, and did you dress up?

kristi r said...

Nevermind about what you dressed up as, I saw the cool gangster/miami vice pics