
Well, now that I feel the task is not too overwhelming, I am actually excited about sharing our trip in little chunks. Here are some pictures of our favorite rides! Matt and Andrew are standing in front of ANDREW'S favorite ride "Star Tours!" He rode that ride I think about six times. Matt and I would switch off taking him. He thought it was really fun to ride in the spaceship! Above right is Andrew, Mandy and I on "It's a Small World" which if you can't tell by her face was AMANDA'S favorite ride. We went in one night during the parade and there was no line. We ended up riding it twice because Mandy loved it so much. She was dancing with the dolls, and gasping at all the scenes. It was really cute!

The picture on the left is of a ride call Expidition Everest. It is one intense roller coaster ride, that actually takes you backwards for part of it! It was Matt's favorite ride. And the picture on the right is of my favorite ride (we don't know the people in the picture) Rockin' Roller Coaster - it is all about Aerosmith. You go through the studio and "meet" the band, but they are wisked away because they are going to be late for a concert. So you board these Limos (the roller coaster cars) and take the back roads to the concert. You take off from about 0-60 mph in about 2.6 seconds. With speakers behind every head rest blasting Aerosmith. It was a pretty fun ride.
Anyway, more to come I'm sure. . . .
2 comments:
This sounds like an awesome trip. When did you go? Did you fly to Florida? I want to go someday. I love Amanda's face that was great.
Yeah, Mandy has a GREAT smile on that one.
Post a Comment