Wednesday, October 31, 2007

to finish it off . . .

6. Alexander is four months old, and the happiest, smiliest, cutest baby in the whole world.
7. I actually love to teach the curriculum, and Andrew and Amanda are loving the lesson from www.mothergoosetime.com
8. I am thinking about signing up for the Utah Grand Slam, which means running four of Utah's marathons between May and October of next year.
9. Matthew is in the final year of residency, and has begun the search for a job.
10. We have been married eight years now, and love our little family!

8 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Holy cow you are a brave woman to even think of running that many marathons!!!!

Kris said...

Just cut my legs off right now! That's crazy talk! Insane! Althought you'll be awesome at it! Maybe I'll join you for one (just one) of those... maybe.

Jalapeno and habenero jelly? Really?

kristi r said...

Hey, sometimes the crazier the goal the more likely it is to happen! I would be honored if you ran one with me Kristina. And yes, jalapeno and habenero jelly. It's surprisingly good. Not jelly you would put on a sandwich (I mean you could, if you were crazy enough) But good in a appetizer/chip dip way.

N8ster said...

Where is the picture of the 138lb pumpkin?

kristi r said...

Halloween pictures to come soon, I was having trouble downloading the pictures to the computer.

Anamarie said...

OK, I have to clear the air.

IT'S ALL CRAZY TALK!! To even think of running out of the sheer enjoyment of it? What is that?!:-) You both are crazy, but you did a good job at the ST. George one.

I'd take the hell-week I put my volleyball girls through over running for 5 hours, let alone the training involved, INSANE!

Good Luck though girls, hee hee:-)

Theresa said...

u guys live in st. george? how come I never knew!! that means I might could see you more often. Maybe I misunderstood the posts. anyway.... I'm adding your blog to my google reader so now I can keep better track of the new stuff. Xander is so cute,.. is that what you guys call him for short? Love ya.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Waiting for pictures woman! What do you think- you're too busy to blog or something?!