Tuesday, December 04, 2007

family pictures



We went to visit Matt's family over Thanksgiving. All of Matt's family were there and we had a great time being together again! The kids especially had fun with the cousins! One afternoon we took family photos of the whole clan. And we managed to snap a couple of our little family.

4 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

Xander looks so BIG in this picture! And Mandy isn't a toddler anymore, she's a little girl....

I'm so excited about seeing them soon!!

Earl and Vickie said...

And you too!!! :)

Kerstin said...

Kristi you have such a cute family, I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting.

Theresa said...

ahhh,.. you guys are so cute. I can't believe how big Mandy is either. She is definitely a little girl now. And the pic in the next post of little xander in front of the train is sooo cute!