Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter pictures




5 comments:

Jeremy B said...

Your kids are so cute! Where did you get those pictures done? I think Mandy looks just like Kristi did as a little girl. -Jeremy

N8ster said...

Cute kids. I'm not sure we have any pictures with all of our kids smiling. One of them, at least, is usually making a goofy face, pouting, or doing the Chandler Bing smile.

kristi r said...

We got them done at Kiddie Kandids. They have some good deals. We ended up getting three different pictures for free with different specials (most places only let you do one special, but they let you do everything that applies ie. birthday free 8x10, manager special, easter special.) We actually did our family picture there when Mandy was a baby. If I'm going to pay for pictures that's where I go :)

(I love that Chandler Bing smile!)

Theresa said...

ahhh,.. your family is getting so big and so cute. :) i love the pink dress. Mandy looks so cute in it. :)

Kerstin said...

Your kids are all so beautiful. I love the pics!