Monday, May 19, 2008

Grand Slam: 1 of 4


Yea! This last Saturday was the Ogden Marathon. It was a beautiful course - mostly downhill, run along the river, around a lake, through the canyon. My biggest complaint was the 81 degree weather!

But, it was a pretty cool medal! And I love the sense of accomplishment - setting the goal, months of training, and then being able to go and do it! It was fun to run it was Jennifer, and Wendy, and I'll see them in a couple of months for marathon 2!

4 comments:

Kerstin said...

I am super impressed, I think it is great that you have the determination to do these and that you can have fun at the same time.

Darrell and Alissa said...

I am totally impressed- I can't jog passed 4 houses right now with out having to walk a few! I'm trying though- hopefully in a few YEARS I'll catch up to where you are!!

i said...

You look wonderful. I bet it is so satisfying to accomplish such a huge task...and do all the other stuff too! I'm so happy for you!

Kris said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! All my neighbors just ran that race too. Not me, I enjoyed my winter a bit too much! I do have the middle medal though! CONGRATS!