Monday, August 25, 2008

two down, two to go . . .

This last Saturday I ran the Park City Marathon! Yea! Only two more marathons to go! Apart from it being a slow and slightly painful marathon, they did give out cool medals.

I was also able to see Liz and Angelia - Thanks Liz and Brent for letting me stay with you! And Angelia, it was great seeing you (and Jai, and Todd), I just wish it could have been longer! Let me know if your brother ended up getting married??? :)


I came home to the cutest kids (and husband). Andrew and Mandy had made me cards. They made them while Matt was working on something else, and Andrew wrote all by himself - "wlcm hom" I was so impressed! He sounded it out! And then as you can see, he drew my van, and the house. Mandy drew me a picture too.



Well, Logan is the next marathon: 4 weeks!

12 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations!!!!
That really IS a cool medal. Waaaaay better than the Logan cartoon moose head. (Who's idea was THAT anyway?)

Cute cards, too. Yay for Andrew's phonics!
I'm so impressed with your marathon success!!

beckers said...

Wow!!! I'm so impressed!! And those kids are way too cute!

. said...

You're insane! =) Truly, I'm impressed - it's something I could never do!

Sariah said...

Congratulations. I am proud of you.

The Jeffs Family said...

Congrats on the marathon! How fun being able to see Liz and Angelia. Hope you had a great time with them!

. said...

Cassidy misses Mandy, too! I think she's acting out because Sami's in school, too. Her "boss" isn't here to keep her occupied, so she finds her own ways to "have fun" now. Today she poured a 1/2 full water bottle all over the couch "to clean it, mommy!" Thank goodness it's leather and wiped off easily. Sigh. I hope you can come soon!

i said...

Do you think I could get the cool looking medal without the running??? It sure is neato! Hooray for you!!!

Nuestro Familia said...

It was so good to see you last weekend!!! I am so impressed with your marathon runs!!! Good luck on the next two!

Kris said...

Holy moly girl! You're awesome! Seriously my hero. What's most impressive is that you kept up your running during all that relocating your family and stuff. I bow down to you. My running is slim to none right now. However, I've taken up road biking. It's a must if you haven't tried it yet. Congrats and looking forward to hearing about your next ones!

Adrienne said...

Congratulations!
Miss you guys soooo much!

Melinda said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Scott & Annedria said...

KRISTI!! Hey it's Annedria. Angela found my blog and told me that she had a link to yours. I'm so excited to see your blog!! It's been sooooo long and I've often wondered how you have been. Check out my blog www.hendersonsa.blogspot.com. So is the Matt your old boyfriend from back in the day when we were roomates?? I have so many questions to catch up with you!!