Thursday, September 18, 2008

laundry, as good as it gets.

Matt was so nice, and as a birthday present/moving present bought me a new state of the art washer and dryer. As I was sitting here checking blogs, I hear this happy little tune, telling me the laundry is done. No more *****UEEEGGGHHH**** buzzing at me, but rather a joyful tune, like "hey, the laundry is done, isn't that happy? Come move me, so I can wash and dry some more." Why didn't they think of that years ago?

5 comments:

Theresa said...

I just got a new washer and dryer too and I noticed the same thing haha.

Randi said...

ooo! OOO! Can you program tunes into it? I want my dryer to play "La Bamba" when the clothes are dry. So I can dance around. But then when you open the dryer, I bet the music stops.

That's kind of a sad metaphor for life, isn't it?

Congrats on the new stuff, though! So fun!

Melinda said...

Congrats =) Always fun to get something cool and new. And you can never argue with a nice happy feeling when you are doing chores.

. said...

Awww - I'm jealous. I'd love a new set! How are ya'll holding up over there in the west?

EARLYREISERS said...

What would life be like with a washer and dryer...let alone a new state of the art one. :) One day or actually 4 years or so.

I'm canning peaches tomorrow and thought of you and all of your fruit trees.