Monday, September 22, 2008

One More, let the countdown begin . . .




I ran the Logan Marathon (Top of Utah) this last saturday. It was a pretty good race. The weather was perfect, and I really enjoy that course (it was the first one I ever ran back in 2006).

only 12 more days til the final race of the Grand Slam!!!! St George here I come!

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

Wow, I wish I had the determination to start running, I am so impressed by all these marathons you are doing.

Earl and Vickie said...

How's the training in Disney World working for you?

Urry Family said...

Is this Krisit Brunner from Las Vegas? If so, I am Brittany (Moulton) Urry. I found your blog and it was fun to catch up. I have two kids and we live in SLC, UT. Check out our blog sometime, if you even remember me.
BRITT

urryfam.blogspot.com

Kris said...

Oh man, I can't believe your birthday passed right by me! I hope you had a fun filled day! Happy be-lated birthday!

i said...

what a busy gal you are! good luck