Here is a picture of the kids picking cherries. They were great helpers. Mandy especially loved the cherries. She would just sit there and eat and eat and eat. I am amazed her clothes came clean. I stopped keeping count after the first tree (which was 85 cups) how many cherries we picked. And we ended up letting a lot go unpicked. Cherry pie anyone?
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
7 comments:
love it! our cherry tree is pretty small ,..we managed to eat all of ours in one family dinner sitting,.. hahaha. :) it helped that my family was visiting when I made them pick them for me. they were yummy.
What fun pictures! The ladder one is classic!
I can't wait to come for apple time!!
Last summer when we were visiting you made the best homemade cherry almond pie.
The ladder reminds me of my own childhood picking bushels of fruit on all kinds of ladders and boxes. This picture deserves to be blown up and framed.
oooo - I want fruit trees in my yard. We should come visit and help you! =)
steph, you are welcome to visit anytime! :)
I love the ladder with the cherries. Your yard/property/farm, is amazing. I am looking forward to the apple festival! :)
Post a Comment