Saturday, July 25, 2009

Alex's Birthday, and Swim Lessons

We have been doing swim lessons this summer. It has been really fun to see them all progress. Mandy has gone from putting her face in the water to swimming short distances. This is a picture of her getting thrown by her teacher "Mr. Sunshine" after class.

Andrew had a great time swimming too. He is now a pretty good swimmer. He enjoyed jumping off the diving board when he got the chance.

I did the Mom and Tot class with Alex. He is definitely a fish! He has no problems putting his face in the water, and can swim with a noodle.


Alex is TWO! We had a little family party for him. He has been such a joy! He loves to be a big kid, and wants to do everything that Mandy and Andrew are doing. He is such a happy boy, and a lot of fun!










8 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!! Manda's swim teacher's name is too funny!

Sariah said...

Looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday to Alex.

Earl and Vickie said...

Yup, looks they are having fun!!!

beckers said...

I love those little guys!!! Give them kisses from me, please!

Robin B said...

Every time I see a picture of Alex I think he looks a lot like Devin. I think swimming is the best part about summer.

Jennifer said...

They look like they have had a really fun time at swim. I love to see the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful, sweet children. How great to get a squeeze form each of them.

JoJo said...

That's such a cute picture of Alex! I love his little smile!Happy B-day!
How fun there taking swim lessons!