Saturday, April 03, 2010

Expecting

We are due around September 12, 2010. We hopefully will find out what we are having in about a month.

17 comments:

Kerstin said...

Congrats!! What exciting news! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl.

Nuestro Familia said...

Congrats Kristy!!! How exciting.

Sariah said...

Congratulations Kristi!!!!! I am so happy for you.

Theresa said...

Yay!!! i was just wondering today how long it would be before you would be again! yay!

The Jeffs Family said...

Congrats Kristi! Hope you are feeling well!

Robin B said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Earl and Vickie said...

Rats! Google Reader said there was something new posted.... but all I saw was the sledding pictures, that I had already seen. Should have looked closer..... Congratulations!!!!

N8ster said...

Congrats. Keep us posted.

Betsy said...

Congratulations!!

EARLYREISERS said...

I'm sooo happy for you! Now we will have two around the same age. We just need to get together sometime and have them play:)

JoJo said...

Oh My goodness I can't wait to hear all about it. Love Ya!

Salena said...

Congrats! I am due around September 14th. We just found out today we are having a boy. So excited for you!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Congrats Krisit!! I am so excited for you! Rest while you can.... recently I realized four is a lot of kids! Baylee is an easy baby, but I've started having a few wake up calls- I seriously wonder how my mom survived ELEVEN!!
Love you!

beckers said...

Oh mo gosh! Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!!

Tammy said...

That's wonderful news! I hope you are feeling okay. Take care!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. Yea for you all.Yea for all of us who have the privileged of knowing this sweet spirit. Can't wait to see his/her face.

Jennifer said...

WHOOT! You guys have such amazing cute kids! I can hardly wait to meet him/her! Love you guys!