Saturday, January 01, 2011

work our way backwards...


Well, we've had an eventful last 6 months, and of course I'm a little slow blogging about it. So, we are going to work our way backwards from now (see that cute picture of my four kids?), to last september when Eddie was born.

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are! One of these days we need to get together.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Cute kids! I laughed when I read this- I saw on fb something about your baby and I kept thinking... did I know she had a baby??!

Gramzer said...

So cute. This is beginning to look like a large family. I love it.

Jennifer said...

Ohh...your kids are looking SO BIG! Crazy! We miss them. Can't wait to see them in March.

beckers said...

Those kids are so dang cute!! I love each of their little faces so much!

Tammy said...

They are each so cute in their own way. :) Mandy's hair is so dark and gorgeous.