OK, every now and then even I get tired of looking at my last post that has been there for over two months. (By the way - I fixed the hamster cage by making a chicken wire sleeve that kind of holds it all together, but haven't taken the picture yet . .) anyway, here is a top 10 list of what we've been doing:
1. I ran the St George marathon the beginning of October. It was fun (it was three weeks ago, so I can say that now)
2. We have been making jalapeno and habenero jelly with the last of the season's peppers (really good with cream cheese and chips)
3. We grew two 50 lb pumpkins, and a 138 lb pumpkin in our frontyard.
4. We had fun carving the pumpkins for FHE yesterday.
5. One happy pirate, one happy Uniqua ("Backyardigan's") ready for Halloween tomorrow!
five more to come soon!
Welcome to 2020! January Recap
6 years ago
1 comment:
And I will say, that habanero jelly is fantastic! So fun!
Post a Comment