I know this isn't a great quality photo, but I love when babies are learning to sit. Little Xander is getting so big. It amazes me how fast the time flies.
Okay, I have to admit I was getting a little worried about you not posting, but look-ee here, there have been two posts since I last ventured over! Yah!
Good to see your smiling faces! Every time I see Mandy it takes me back to when we were younger. I bet your Mom says that a lot!
4 comments:
Hey, you have us trained well, at this point, we'll take ANY pictures.... But this one is CUTE even if the quality isn't the best.
This is darling.
It does happen fast, doesn't it? Seems like yesterday it was Brandon.
Okay, I have to admit I was getting a little worried about you not posting, but look-ee here, there have been two posts since I last ventured over! Yah!
Good to see your smiling faces! Every time I see Mandy it takes me back to when we were younger. I bet your Mom says that a lot!
Mandy reminds me so much of you- and your mom! Loved the pictures. Glad to read I wasn't the only one wondering what had happened to you!!
Post a Comment