Alissa, snow is a whole, more-bearable thing when you have the right equiptment for it! My kids love it because they have googles, and gloves, and boots, and snowpants, etc.!!! Babies grow so fast! Can't wait for your little one to come Jere!
i love the picture of your kids in their jammies,it is so cute! and Landon would be jealous of Mandy's pjs because he loves Dora. The sleding looks like so much fun. We get plenty of snow here but we don't have any mountains/hills so we are out of luck as far as that goes.
Andrew loved Dora for awhile, and I was sad that they didn't have any boy Dora things. I guess that's why they came out with Diego, but he's not as interesting as Dora (I think).
I think red could work for a boy who loves Dora too! :) they looks so cute! how exciting to be celebrating Christmas with the little ones! :) I am stuck in little kid wonder myself probably. I miss having KT and Kristi put me to bed on Christmas Eve before they went home from our Christmas Eve party.
you'd just have to take off the frills on the sleeves and the collar,.. unless he liked those too. ok ok,.. i'll quit posting. I'm annoying myself. Don't know what's wrong with me and my fragmented brain.
Yes, I'm still planning on doing all the races, and even signed up to do the "Grand Slam". The first marathon is the Odgen one in about 18 weeks. I started running this last week. It's nice to have a reason to run again. It was a tough start, but is starting to feel good again. Odgen, Park City, Logan, and St George - you should run one of those for your marathon of the year. Did you sign up for that triathlon?
I didn't get in. :( It filled up in 20 minutes and they had major technical problems. Lots of people are pretty upset. I however think it's a good sign for me. The race was an Olympic distance so I'm thinking I'll just try for the smaller Sprint distance this year.
As for the marathon, I want to do my local marathon which is August 30, so I guess Ogden would be my only option (St. George is out via schedule issues). I guess I'd better get on the ball if I'm going to sign up!
Cute family! Your kids are adorable. Congrats on the marathon (how did you do that so soon after having a baby?) I dream of running one someday! It's good to be in touch (well, kind of in touch!)
16 comments:
Pictures!!!
That looks so fun! I'm such a wimp- Darrell has to do the snow with the girls- I don't like to be that cold!
Adorable as always! And I love the action shot of Drew on the sled!!
I can't believe how different Alexander looks from when we saw you guys in August. He has gotten so big.
Alissa, snow is a whole, more-bearable thing when you have the right equiptment for it! My kids love it because they have googles, and gloves, and boots, and snowpants, etc.!!! Babies grow so fast! Can't wait for your little one to come Jere!
i love the picture of your kids in their jammies,it is so cute! and Landon would be jealous of Mandy's pjs because he loves Dora. The sleding looks like so much fun. We get plenty of snow here but we don't have any mountains/hills so we are out of luck as far as that goes.
Andrew loved Dora for awhile, and I was sad that they didn't have any boy Dora things. I guess that's why they came out with Diego, but he's not as interesting as Dora (I think).
I think red could work for a boy who loves Dora too! :) they looks so cute! how exciting to be celebrating Christmas with the little ones! :) I am stuck in little kid wonder myself probably. I miss having KT and Kristi put me to bed on Christmas Eve before they went home from our Christmas Eve party.
Once i've got kids,...I'll have to snap out of that. :) I think i'm getting a little old to still be clinging to my childhood.
This is your blog Kristi,.. I guess I should have said,. you and KT,.. instead of talking in the 3rd person or something.
you'd just have to take off the frills on the sleeves and the collar,.. unless he liked those too. ok ok,.. i'll quit posting. I'm annoying myself. Don't know what's wrong with me and my fragmented brain.
Love the pictures! Looks like so much fun!
How is the running going? When is your first race of the year? You're still doing all those Utah races aren't you?
Yes, I'm still planning on doing all the races, and even signed up to do the "Grand Slam". The first marathon is the Odgen one in about 18 weeks. I started running this last week. It's nice to have a reason to run again. It was a tough start, but is starting to feel good again. Odgen, Park City, Logan, and St George - you should run one of those for your marathon of the year. Did you sign up for that triathlon?
I didn't get in. :( It filled up in 20 minutes and they had major technical problems. Lots of people are pretty upset. I however think it's a good sign for me. The race was an Olympic distance so I'm thinking I'll just try for the smaller Sprint distance this year.
As for the marathon, I want to do my local marathon which is August 30, so I guess Ogden would be my only option (St. George is out via schedule issues). I guess I'd better get on the ball if I'm going to sign up!
Kristi--it was so good to hear from you. This is such a great way for us all to stay in touch. I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year's!
Cute family! Your kids are adorable. Congrats on the marathon (how did you do that so soon after having a baby?) I dream of running one someday! It's good to be in touch (well, kind of in touch!)
Post a Comment