Matt didn't say anything about a henchman. I think he was just playing around with her, and she said that out of the blue. That's part of why it was so dang funny! I'm pretty sure she has no idea what she's saying. Although, maybe it is part of Andrew's evil plan to take over the world . . .
7 comments:
Sounds like Andrew's already starting to try and take over the world--he'll need henchmen for that.
Although... now that I think about it, why is Matt asking if Mandy is his henchman???? Is Matt trying to take over the world too?
Yeah, I'm wondering what Matt needs a henchman for, too.
Matt didn't say anything about a henchman. I think he was just playing around with her, and she said that out of the blue. That's part of why it was so dang funny! I'm pretty sure she has no idea what she's saying. Although, maybe it is part of Andrew's evil plan to take over the world . . .
Where did she even learn the word? That's hilarious!
And maybe she could be my henchman on her days off. You know, make a little cash on the side....
the "backyardigans" Let's just say it's a great show for instilling imagination :)
Sadly, I've yet to learn what a henchman is!!!!!!!It's now on my to do list!
Post a Comment