Monday, August 18, 2008

Kindergarten

Yep. Andrew started kindergarten today! From the moment he woke up he was excited to go!!! He was excited to ride the bus, and get to school! Mandy, Xander and I dropped him off at the bus stop, and then met him at school. He never showed any hesitation. He was just excited and ready to go! He comes home in about 20 minutes and I hope he had a great time! The only one who wasn't happy this morning was Mandy because she "wanted to go to school too!!!"

He was so excited to go!


Love their expressions!


He said it was a good bus ride! He was smiling the whole time!


Lining up to go into the room.



My sneak shot of them in circle time. (that lady is not his teacher, just another parent).

I'll let you know how it went . . . .

9 comments:

i said...

Awe....so precious. I anticipate the day! Any tears mommy?? :)

kristi r said...

I had a moment of pride/teary-eyes as I followed the bus to the school. But, mostly I was excited for him too!

Sariah said...

That is great. I am glad that he had a good first day. We don't start school until next week the girls and I can't wait.

Darrell and Alissa said...

So proud of you to not have tears! The first was so hard for me! He looks so cute- and for sure excited!!

Earl and Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earl and Vickie said...

Mom said my previous post was "embarassing". Anyway! He looks like he was ready to go! So grown up! Yeah, younger sibs get all caught up in it, then have a hard time when they can't go yet.

The Jeffs Family said...

What an exciting day! It's hard to believe that summer is over and school is starting for all of our kids.

Kerstin said...

I can't believe he is old enough to start school. I have started to get a little panicy about Landon starting school and what I need to do to prepare him and he still has 2 years to go.

Randi said...

HOW FUN! What a big boy. I can't believe it!
Did he have a great time? I can't wait to see some of the art and the writings.

I loved your sneaky picture.