Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rim Rock Marathon











yea! Today I ran the Rim Rock Marathon with Jennifer, and Shelley (you guys rock to come just to run it!) It is up on the Colorado National Monument. So, first you have to run about 2000 feet up it, then run about 11 miles across it, and then about 6 miles down it. The added bonus is that it was snowing! It was very beautiful and very fun! (I can say that, I'm done now).




10 comments:

Earl and Vickie said...

That looks really great, reminds me of what Zion looks like in that kind of weather. I'm glad you had a good time. I mean if you can call THAT good.........
I think it's fantastic that you run marathons. You impress me all the time.

Sariah said...

Great job Kristi!!! I love that you take time out to do this for yourself.

. said...

I'm thinking the snow probably helped keep you cool, right? What do I know, i don't run! You never cease to amaze me.

Robin B said...

You are amazing!! How many marathons have you run?

Betsy said...

Congratulations! You are awesome. and brave. I am super impressed with you, as always.

JoJo said...

how fun! Were going to do the half-marathon! =]

N8ster said...

Congrats, that's awesome. Did you get a medal for completing this one as well?

Randi said...

Congratulations!! It looks AMAYzing!

beckers said...

So beautiful!! It looked like an amazing day...and a challenging run!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for the great day!